Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear Erica....Love, Mommy



Dear Erica,

I can't even tell you how much light you add to this family! It's hard to believe you've only been a part of it for nine short months, because I can't imagine our world without you in it!

You are such a little character! From day one, you've had a mind of your own, and have let the rest of us know about it! Your recent little addition is temper tantrums when things don't go according to how you think they should be. I know I shouldn't laugh, because it really is a bratty habit, but it seems so funny coming from such a little person!

Now that you have mastered the art of crawling, there is no part of this house you haven't explored. You can't sit still for even a millisecond. And pulling yourself up to standing position has given you a new range of possibilities! I am having to keep things better organized and not so cluttered out of necessity, since you will investigate any and all of it!

I am so enjoying watching you grow and develop. I know that we now have a fun little personality added to our family mix. You are my treasured little sweetie, and I love you very much!

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

The Stevens: said...

What a cute idea, love letters to your kids! You're so sweet Heather.... I got a little teary eyed reading the letters, how special for your kids.!