
Dear Elise,
My sweet little girl! How can I even tell you how much you mean to me and our family? You have the sweetest spirit. Anyone can see that. Everyone who comes into contact with you immediately falls in love with you, it's inevitable!
I am constantly amazed with how much you have grown and developed. Everything you do is a miracle. You must have a very strong spirit to overcome some of the difficulties you were born with. And yet you are also so sweet and loving. You adore your family. Although Daddy is your favorite, you also love to cuddle with Mommy. And you just light up when the kids are around! Even little Erica, who has sort of stolen your spotlight, you are patient and loving with. I have daily seen you submitting patiently to her swiping the toy you are playing with. Then one time, when she was fussing over something, you turned on your favorite music toy and scooted over to her, offering it to her for comfort. I still cry when I think about it! It was such a testimony of what a generous, loving heart you have!
I have no doubts as to the greatness that is destined for you. You are a very special daughter of God, with a very special place in His kingdom. It is such an honor for me to be allowed to be your mother. I have learned so much from you already, and know that there is much more for me to learn and experience. Every day I get to have with you is a blessing, and I thank my Heavenly Father that you have come into my life.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment