
Dear Ethan,
I remember the first thing I thought of when we found out you were going to be a boy, was, "Wow, we're going to have a little missionary!" I was so excited. And you have been All Boy from day one!
I love all the energy and enthusiasm you bring into our family! You are always full of smiles and schemes. I can tell there is some plan forming in your head at all times! You are so creative and very resourceful. I love the drawings you are endlessly creating. You have a wonderful sense of imagination.
You are a boy who likes to know how the world works, so your room houses an array of dissembled electronics, remotes, machines, along with odd parts and pieces found who knows where. I am constantly amazed to find what little bits of garbage you have salvaged as valuable treasures.
I love all these quirky little traits that are so YOU! You always make me chuckle, even when I get so steaming mad. All of my best stories come from raising you! I hope you know how much I love you. You have always been a "Mamma's Boy," like some people like to say, and that's alright by me! Because that means you'll always be mine!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment