Monday, June 29, 2009

Barbeque Season is Officially Open!

It's Barbeque season again, and we decided to kick off the summer with a big summer party!
Eric rolled out his shiny new charcoal grill....

There was much chowing down....


intermingled with visiting and conversation....



Rock Band was in full force....



as well as marshmallow toasting....



What a beautiful night for a party!!!



Those in attendance:


The Nifty Norlie's
(Sorry, guys, that I don't have a better picture! I'm now kicking myself for not getting a family shot before you left!!)


The Shining Schilaty's


The Handsome Howell's

The Dashing Davis'

The Collinwood Clan


The Jubilant Jorgensen's



And our motley crew!!!

The Whimsical Whites

7 comments:

Thelma said...

Thanks for the great party Heather...and thanks for the Dashing title. We'll take it.

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Summer, BBQ's and friends just go together! Sorry we missed out. Hopefully we can come next time.

The Norlie Family said...

We had a great time! Thank you so much for inviting us! Oh, and don't feel bad about the pic. I'm glad it's taken at a distance and slightly blurry. Any closer or clearer and I'd be embarrassed.

The Stevens: said...

So fun! Friends are the best! I love your family pict, and new background:)

Carrie said...

That was such a fu night! Thanks Heather! I now have cravings for s'mores - yum!

Susie said...

Love your backyard very beautiful and I love your family photo too cute. It looks like you had some great partying going on with wonderful friends surrounding you. Wish we could of been there.

Janet said...

Thanks for such a fun night! Our family had a great time. I love the photos--you're such a good photog! And now I've discovered yet another of your talents--throwing a great party. You guys were awesome hosts. Thanks again!