Today I just feel like griping.
It's been one of those run-around-can't-seem-to-catch-up kind of days and I am tired. I know all the mothers out there can relate!
My hands have been hurting all day, which always seems to color my perspective a bit. I have an on-again, off-again battle waging with carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis. Some days just aren't that great. Actually, some days it likes to rear its ugly head and remind me that my pain-free days are tenuous, at best.
My allergies have been bothering me lately so I spent the day either sleepy or loopy, depending on my drug of choice.
I had to endure a tirade from my boss after she saw the hack-job her gardener did on her rhododendron bush in front of the office. We're talking throwing items and yelling profanities. I thought she was just being melodramatic until I saw the hack-job myself.....uh oh.
Then tonight the kids had a piano recital. It was a frantic evening of getting kids ready to go, racing to the recital, enduring the myriad of nerves that besiege me for my children's sake (I think I was more nervous than they were -- I must take this way too seriously!), then finally having a late dinner following the recital since there was not enough time before.
Oh, and it's Monday.
The defense rests its case.
No comments:
Post a Comment