Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice....

That's what little girls are made of....right?

**********

Erica and Elise are, on their own, the sweetest little girls! The problem is when they get together!

**********

The two are in constant competition. As soon as one of them spies something they want, the other immediately notices and the race is on! They scoot and/or crawl just as fast as their little bodies can get them there. Recently Elise has taken to using dirty tactics. She grabs Erica by the shirt/neck/face/ear, whatever she can grab, anyway, and pulls her down -- HARD. Sometimes she gives a few good wacks on the face, just for good measure.

**********

My angel.

**********

Of course, Erica is not by any means without recourse. She shoves and pulls, pushes and hits, all with a gleeful laugh.

**********

Tonight I caught on camera just one little instance of their entertaining relationship. Erica was showing off at the piano, so Elise had to make her mark as well. She shoves Erica out of the way and gets her notes in. I love the look of triumph on her face as she turns her head while she's playing the piano....

Of course, I also love how Erica chose to sing along with her sister's playing.

**********

I told you, aren't they sweet?

1 comment:

Thelma said...

They ARE sweet. I loved Erica's good natured recovery from being pushed aside and singing along. Very cute.