Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Quiet....

My house is NOT quiet....



The kids are home again, and I am glad. I called Heidi a few days ago and told her that I really missed her. She matter-of-factly said, "I know. I read your blog." So much for sentimentality.



I think the kids got a little homesick, though. Neither of them wanted to admit it, but they showed the signs. They are also glad to be back.



The kids brought with them some more houseguests for us. Eric's parents, along with his sister Jen and her little boy Brayden, came up for a visit this week. Eric and his dad are going on a chartered fishing trip this Thursday. We'll just have to be sure to bundle Brady up really well, since he gets cold so easily.



So now instead of a quiet house, with me wandering around talking to myself, I have a full and busy one, with kids and diapers and toys and clothes and beds and wet hottub towels....



It may be crazy, but I like it better that way.

No comments: