Yesterday was a big day for me. Not only did I give a talk in church and sing a special musical number with my quartet, but our ward's annual High Priest Christmas Fireside was that night as well, in which I was a part of three different numbers.
It sort of felt like The Heather Show, which was a little embarrassing, but each of the performances turned out great!
I don't have a recording
of us performing in Sacrament meeting, but it was lovely. We sang a beautiful arrangement of "Still, Still, Still" a capella (without accompaniment). It was a little difficult to sing directly following my talk, as I was a little choked up, but it still went well.
My violin trio went well too. I thoroughly enjoyed playing on the rented violin. The sound it made was so pure and sweet in the cultural hall, which is a difficult place to perform in, as the acoustics are difficult. I am hoping to track down a recording of that performance as well to share.
Here are some video clips of The Serenades' performances that night. Notice that we have four microphones this time around, which was a great improvement!
Enjoy the pieces and....
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas from The Serenades!

No comments:
Post a Comment