Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anyone need a photographer?

I am trying to turn a hobby into a useful skill.
I love photography, and especially love taking portraits. I have had the opportunity to take some portraits for friends, which I greatly appreciate the opportunity to practice on!
Here are some from my latest photo session. Angela is a former coworker of mine who is getting married, and asked me to do some engagement pictures. These are some of my favorite shots:



And this one is the winner! I designed a graphic to go on it, and it will be inserted into her announcement:

(In case you are wondering, they are getting married on board a cruise ship, hence the nautical poem.)
Anyone else interested in getting portraits done, give me a call!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I like the curly font you used for their names, very cool! If Jordan and I ever make it back up there again, or if we find each other both in Idaho at the same time, I think we would like to get some "family" pictures taken. Maybe we should get a fish, or a hedgehog, before then so we have a real family...

Audrey said...

Wow!!! Great job Heather!