Monday, November 9, 2009

A Night at the Doo Wop Diner

On Saturday night we had a hoppin' party at our house! We turned the downstairs into the Doo Wop Diner, complete with red checkered table cloths, greasy hamburgers, and some swingin' juke box tunes!
I set up my photography studio equipment and got some great pictures of everyone.
Isn't Eric the coolest dude around? How did such a nerd end up with that hunk?!

The biggest hit of the party was our Soda Jerk Station! We had an assortment of flavored syrups to add to our sodas, making our own crazy and delicious concoctions! I was on a sugar-high all night from that stuff!



Here's all of us chicks just hangin'. Aren't we cute?


Oh yes, we had a lot of fun together!!



The guys played it cool, showing us their tough side....


....and then, not so tough!



Golly, we sure had a blast with all our friends!


2 comments:

Janet said...

You guys are so cute! . . . Not to mention creative! I love the photo of you and Audrey sipping sodas--such pretty girls.

The Stevens: said...

YOu're so creative, how fun!