Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear Microsoft: Your Windows Vista STINKS (just thought you'd want to know...)

Dear Microsoft,


Just in case you haven't heard from the already countless number of frustrated and dissatisfied customers, I thought I'd let you know that your Windows Vista program system really STINKS. As in, stick your head in a pail of dirty diapers and inhale deeply. Yes, it's that bad.


I have been a loyal follower my entire adult life, so I was ecstatic to get a brand new computer, complete with a state-of-the-art software program, guaranteed to keep my new friend completely and utterly disease free.


However, blocking essential functions that I try to complete online, because of the inherent risk of viral infection, can no longer be termed a "safety precaution." It's downright tyranny! I can no longer add pictures to my blog, see comments posted, listen to music clips, or check out any video posted online. It is not allowed. Nor can I turn the darn function off.


On Monday night I threw a temper tantrum of epic proportions trying to upload my family's Halloween pictures onto my blog. Luckily, I have a patient and long-suffering husband who worked over an hour trying to fix the problem, then gave up and hooked up our ancient and woefully slow previous computer to do the essential business.


He assures me that Windows 7 will solve all our problems.


I only wish I had that much hope....



Sincerely,
A Very Jaded and Frustrated Customer

2 comments:

Jen said...

Vista drives me crazy!!! I have problems with my printer all the time because of it.

Janet said...

Windows 7 really IS better. I think Eric can get you a deal--I'll ask him.