Saturday, October 3, 2009

DIET is a Four Letter Word

For those of you who don't know, I am on a diet.


Yes, it's one of the dreaded four-letter words. And I am willingly subjecting myself to the torture.


Actually, it's been a while in coming.....or very much needed....however you want to say it. I've gradually, over the years of child-bearing, accumulated the extra weight equivalent to a small person. Or a large pumpkin, as Valerie Bertonelli would illustrate to her television audience. So now I am attempting to whiddle away some of that pumpkin flesh, and hopefully find a new me on the other side.


So, why am I telling you all about this? Well, truthfully, I have been on this diet since September 10th, but I was afraid of announcing it at the beginning in fear of it being a total bust. However, I have been seeing some positive results and now have the courage to announce it to the world.


Now it's done. I am officially accountable. All of you will know what I'm doing if you see me sneaking a brownie, so now I have to be good.


So here's the tally:
Day: 24
Pounds Lost: 12


Only about three zuchinni squashes to go!!!

5 comments:

The Oberoi Girls said...

Good Job!!! My mom's group is doing a "Biggest Loser" competition. I weigh in today so my 4 letter word starts tomorrow!!!

Susie said...

Good job for sticking with it!! Best wishes to you.

The Stevens: said...

Diet is most definitely a 4 letter word... I think you're adorable, are you sure you need to diet?:) BEst of Luck, you've done great so far:)

Carrie said...

Heather, I think that is awesome! I have been super impressed with your healthy eating. Way to go!

Janet said...

Great job Heather! You're doing great!