Friday was Eric's birthday, the big 38!
To celebrate we went to Famous Dave's Barbeque and pigged out on barbeque ribs and chicken. Here is the evidence of our messy meal:


(No, Ethan did not have ribs....he had mini-corn dogs. Go figure!)
About an entire roll of paper towels later....We went home and had birthday cake! Eric requested I make a gingerbread cake for him this year. It was an unusual request, since it is only the second time I've made it. The smell sure got us ready to be in the holiday spirit! I decorated his cake with golf balls and tees. It was a fun cake. Erica loved looking at the lit candles.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday to Eric!! Sounded like he had a amazing birthday filled with family and good food. You did a good job on his cake too, that does sound good though.
Post a Comment