On May 14th was Erica's first birthday. I can't believe my baby is one year old!!I was in Boise visiting my family on her actual birthday, so we decided to celebrate it today once we were all together again. Good thing she doesn't know the difference!
Erica did pretty well ripping into her packages. Elise was a very avid observer, and couldn't help but participate a little too!









4 comments:
Erica is Sooo adorable! Looks like she had fun with that cake! And a what a cute cake it was too!
Happy Birthday Erica!!! The Cake is great, love the cake pictures, what cute little feet:)
What a cute cake. It looks like Erica really enjoyed it!
You did an awesome job on her cake, too cute. I can't believe she is one already it seems like you were just ready to hatch. Where does the time go these days?
Post a Comment