I've been tagged by several friends now. Once you've been tagged you are supposed to write a note with 25 things, facts, habits, or goals about you. So here it goes!!
1. I wasn't given a middle name as a baby, so I use my maiden name (mostly just the initial) for my signature. When I was a little girl, my grandpa used to call me Heather Belle (which is my Grandma's middle name) because he thought it was terrible I didn't have one of my own.
2. I gave ALL my girls middle names! And Erica got to have Belle!
3. I had a lot of friends in high school, but not many that were really close. Right now I consider myself the luckiest person in the world for all the wonderful close friends I have now!!
4. I always wanted to be a writer.
5. I majored in journalism when I first started at Ricks College, then after a semester on the newspaper staff I changed my major to dental hygiene.
6. I graduated from Idaho State University in 1998 with a BS.
7. I have travelled to Hawaii, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
8. My favorite place in the world is Hawaii!!
9. Eric and I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary this summer.
10. Eric was the first and last returned missionary I ever dated!
11. Eric and I met at a church rollerskating party. He helped me go around the rink (I am a TERRIBLE skater!) So you could say we held hands the first time we met.
12. I am the oldest of five kids, the youngest just turned 18.
13. I love to read. I read several books every month, some better than others!
14. I have tried to start a book club in almost every place I've ever lived, but none of them ever took off until I moved to Everett. Now we have almost 20 members!!
15. I am addicted to the computer.
16. I force my kids to take piano lessons. They'll thank me later.
17. I have a problem with spending too much money.
18. I plan on losing at least 20 pounds this year (hopefully even more than that!)
19. I love working with the Beehive class at church, but I'm not sure if Heidi loves me in there with her!
20. I like to sing, but I don't feel like I have a solo voice. I always wished that I could sing better.
21. I took piano lessons for 13 years and loved the piano. I don't spend enough time playing anymore. I miss it.
22. I also played the violin in school, but was never that great at it. But I loved being part of an Orchestra.
23. My house is never clean enough. I spend too much time on the computer!
24. I love to throw parties at my house. The more elaborate the better!
25. I miss living close to my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment