Sunday, January 4, 2009

Do We Live in Seattle, or What?!

Like I wrote about before, we had a pretty good snow storm come through the area over the Christmas break. Here are some pictures to document:
December 26, 2008


Only a week later, the snow was almost gone. There were piles of dirty slush everywhere. Areas where the snow-plow had piled up were still left, melting in odd shapes. Eric and I were just thinking today after church that we needed to come back to the church parking lot with a camera to photograph some of the odd forms and shapes that are left there. Many are still quite tall, as tall as the car, although we didn't make it back there tonight.


January 3, 2009




We should have, because it is snowing again even as I am writing. I had to get a few more pictures. You can even see how huge the flakes are! I thought they were pretty cool.
January 4, 2009



So remind me again....we do live in Seattle, right?


No comments: