New Years found us, once again, at Mukilteo Beach! It was cold and windy, so the outing wasn't a long one!
The kids threw a few rocks in the water, and we watched a sea lion doing its graceful dance up and down through the waves.
Erica carefully collected seashells, which she proudly showed me, then promptly returned to the sea!
Ethan begged for a few souvenirs of his own,
while Eric found a paperweight for his new desk at work! It seems that even though we live so close to the water, we can never get enough of its beauty and have to take something home with us!
(As for me, I took home my favorite kind of souvenir: beautiful pictures of the ones I love most!)
(As for me, I took home my favorite kind of souvenir: beautiful pictures of the ones I love most!)
On to a new year full of new adventures......





1 comment:
you are a great photographer! it helps to have such cute subjects. happy new year!
Post a Comment