Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who has time to blog?!

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment....


I am currently working full time, which in the dental world means four days a week. (How lucky could we be, right?) Luckily I like my job and I love the people I work with. However, I happen to have another full time job......


Mom, wife, Beehive leader, housekeeper (or lack thereof in my case lately)....


My house is a disaster. There are dishes piled to Kingdom Come in the kitchen. There are piles of laundry in all their various stages all over the house. The kitchen floor needs a good mopping. My bathroom is embarrassing. I have a lesson to work on for Sunday. I need to go grocery shopping. I got one visiting teaching appointment done tonight, but have two more to do still.....Does the list EVER END?!?!


So for the moment I am vegging, staring at the computer with zero ambition to complete any necessary tasks. Why is it by the time I get to have "me time" it is when I am in an almost catatonic state?


Okay, I'll stop complaining.


Just no surprise visits from anyone this weekend, or you may find yourself swallowed up in the giant abyss of craziness that is my house.

1 comment:

audrey said...

you sound like "Sister Straw" :-)