Monday, January 3, 2011

My Resolution

Once again it is a new year! And true to form, once again I have set some New Year Resolutions.


The most important resolution I made was given as a challenge, first from our Young Women's President, and then quickly followed by our Primary President for the Primary kids. Hmmm, they must receive inspiration from the same source, huh?


The challenge is to open and read from our scriptures every day in 2011!


I printed off a chart the Primary Presidency sent us to mark off the days as we go. If you would like to use this as well, here is the link.


So far, I am at 100%. I know, that's amazing!! I fully intend on not letting a single day pass that I do not open and read from my scriptures. I know because of this commitment, I will have the opportunity to learn more about my Savior, Jesus Christ, and I will be blessed even more with the Spirit everyday.


I think 2011 is going to be a fantastic year!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love that chart! There's something so rewarding about coloring in a little square and tracking your progress. Good luck!