Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

We spent New Year's Eve with our friends, the Sisco family. We had a lot of fun eating tons of great food and playing games. Heidi went to a Youth Dance later that night. Before the midnight hour approached, the little ones were in bed and we enjoyed watching the fireworks display from the Space Needle downtown, from the warmth and comfort of our own family room, I might add! Today has been a lazy day, spent cuddling with kids and watching movies. We went to Red Robin for a late lunch and made our traditional holiday visit to Mukilteo Beach.




After the beach trip, Eric and I picked up our own copy of the Wii game "Just Dance," which we had such a blast with at the Sisco's. We just spent the remainder of the evening laughing at ourselves trying to "bust a move." Let me tell you, this Momma can't dance!!
I like to joke that I haven't cooked a meal, done the dishes, or cleaned the house since LAST YEAR! (It's a standing joke from my friend Audrey....she comes up with the best ones, of course!) Maybe it's time for me to start being a bit more productive, but it was sure fun to have a completely unproductive weekend!!!
Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: