We have had a fun Halloween season this year!

The kids carved some pumpkins....


Ethan was a "modest" Sumo wrestler. He wore his costume to his Cubs Pack meeting, so we looked up the word "scout" in Japanese on the internet, and put that symbol on his T-shirt. The suit has a built-in fan, that when running puffs up the costume to Sumo-size. Pretty ingenius.

He won second place for best costume at the Ward Halloween party on Saturday.

Our creative friends, the Siscos, at the Ward Halloween party.

Eric and I were a throw-back to the Roaring 20's. I was a flapper girl....

and this is my flapper guy!

Erica was Cinderella.

Heidi was a nerd. Here she is with her good friend Brooklyn.

The two princesses! Elise was Snow White.

Heidi painted the girls' faces at the party in the face-painting booth. They all had so much fun!
2 comments:
Great costumes... your girls are so pretty! I would have been laughing hysterically at the sumo wrestler costume, Awesome!:)
Ethan looked awesome- great costume!
Post a Comment