Saturday was Ethan's last soccer game of the season. His team, the Vikings, had a fantastic season! We saw improvement in all the boys and they all seemed to really bond together. His coaches were amazing! I really hope he can be on the same team next year.
Ethan played keeper for most of the games. He seems to really like the position and was really fantastic at it. NO FEAR. I know he doesn't get that instinct from me!
Ethan protected his goal and blocked countless strikes. He was a great asset to the team.
During Ethan's last game he wanted to play midfield, so he had a lot more contact with the ball. I couldn't believe how aggressive he was! He went after it!
Ethan played keeper for most of the games. He seems to really like the position and was really fantastic at it. NO FEAR. I know he doesn't get that instinct from me!
Ethan protected his goal and blocked countless strikes. He was a great asset to the team.
During Ethan's last game he wanted to play midfield, so he had a lot more contact with the ball. I couldn't believe how aggressive he was! He went after it!





No comments:
Post a Comment