Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Farewell to Elder Stevens!

This weekend I flew home to go to my youngest brother Mike's mission farewell. He reports to the Brazilian MTC on May 5th.
There was a lot of family home to see him off! These are some of my favorite pictures.



My brothers: Mike and Richard.




Some of my favorite memories from the visit:
*Dad gave me a new lens for my camera that I got to play around with the whole trip, with his help!
*Seeing so many of my family together! We had a fun barbeque one night, and a nice dinner on Sunday. Mom had to feed a whole crew!
*Playing "Ticket to Ride" with my brothers and cousins, good times!
*My chats with my aunts Tina and Linda, and cousins Shanell and Abby. I love these ladies!!
*Seeing all the cute second cousins (my cousins' kiddos).
*Going to lunch with Mom and Dad to their new favorite place, trying out empanadas. Yumm!!!
*Listening to Mike give his talk at his farewell. I'm so proud of him!
*Hugging my Grandma Stevens....I love you!!!
*Visiting with Eric's aunt Patty, and checking out her new 'do!
*Quiet conversation with Mom and Dad....I just don't see them often enough!
*Sharing family prayer with my family.

Mom and Grandma

Dad

Good luck, Michael!
We will miss you, but can't wait to hear about this exciting new adventure!

1 comment:

Darren and Tessa said...

Im so sad I missed it....I hear it was great.