Most of our time at Grandma's house in Menan was spent fetching Erica out of the stereo cabinet. I love her expression here. Like she's saying, "Yeah, I'm in the cabinet again, so what are ya gonna do about it?" And yes, that is a nice shiner under her left eye. She got it right before we left home when she pulled our Rock Band drumset on herself.
I recently bought a really cute hat online and wondered if Terry could show me how to crochet some like it. But of course! She is the master at crochet. I spent most of the trip making three new hats for Erica. So cute! Too bad she won't let me put them on her, of course. It's a battle of wills now. Someone's got to win. Hmmm, wonder which will prevail....
We celebrated our niece's birthday while we were there. Happy Birthday Annalee! Yumm, ice cream cake!
Ethan pal-ed around with his buddy Nicson while we were in Menan. Two peas in a pod. They played with their matching yo-yo's the entire time.Now to the other half of our trip..........BOISE!

Heidi and my brother Mike spent a lot of time doing this.....playing games. And most of the conversation I could never in a million years translate, something about the hidden Poke-man and the secret realm? Eh....?
Ethan and his other side-kick of the trip, cousin Andrew. They got to help Grandpa in the woodshop, so they got some cool masks which were worn proudly the entire time we were there.

Heidi and my brother Mike spent a lot of time doing this.....playing games. And most of the conversation I could never in a million years translate, something about the hidden Poke-man and the secret realm? Eh....?
Ethan and his other side-kick of the trip, cousin Andrew. They got to help Grandpa in the woodshop, so they got some cool masks which were worn proudly the entire time we were there.We went with my parents and my sister Lissa and her kids to a new miniature golf park. It had glow-in-the-dark paint everywhere and was lit with black-lights. It was decorated in a funny combination of an underwater theme and a dinosaur world. Crazy, but the kids loved it! After about an hour I got a headache from trying to focus my eyes in such a strange environment, but we sure had fun! At the end Eric was able to hit the ball into the "1" slot held by a talking Pteridactyl, so he got to listen to it tell him that after he proved he could conquer the underwater realm and dinosaur jungle, "YOU ARE SO AWESOME!" (spoken with emphasis noted)










2 comments:
Oh how I love that Potato State! We have not been back to ID since Christmas and I am not exactly sure when we will be next! The glow in the dark fun in Boise looks like a place to check out! -S
Is that Glenda I see in the third picture in this post!!! I miss her. How is she doing?- Cali
Post a Comment