Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh Baby!

2008 was a pretty important year for babies in the Everett 3rd Ward! At one point there were six women pregnant at the same time! At the end of one of our Relief Society dinners three of us wanted to get a side-by-side shot of us before Anne, who was the first to go, had her baby.

March 18, 2008
Anne Bodily, me, and Audrey Sisco


Anne had her baby Caleb two days after we took this picture. I then had Erica on May 14th, then Audrey followed three weeks later with baby Emma.


March 18, 2009

Here we are one year later, same day, same location. This was a fun photo to get! I know these kids will grow up being best buds! Plus, imagine the nursery next year!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My face is so much thinner in the pregnant picture! Wow I have a lot of work to do!!!

Janet said...

After you told me about these photos on your blog I had to come see. SO CUTE!! Both the mamas and the babes.