Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!

Eric hit the milestone of 37 this year. He went quietly, not too much of a tantrum. The girls loved the cake. Erica couldn't keep her eyes off the candles once they were lit. Then I think Elise even tried to blow them out! It sure seemed like it, anyway!
That weekend we took the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge for a treat. It is a family resort just south of Olympia. It has a huge indoor waterpark, which the kids LOVED. Ethan was 1/2 inch too short for the coolest slide and he was devastated. I was surprised that they were such sticklers about the rules! There was also a wave pool, which created waves like at the beach. I felt like we were back in Hawaii...well, maybe not quite! We had a great time anyway!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!! -Cali