Sunday, July 6, 2014

Watch Out World!


 
My little girl graduated from Cascade High School on June 14th, 2014.
 
I can hardly believe it's true. The years have flown by.
 



 
My parents were able to drive up for Heidi's graduation, and I am so glad that they did! We had so much fun all weekend with them. My mom kept asking me how it felt to have a high school graduate and I could hardly answer. It is so surreal. She knew exactly what I meant, though.
 


My dad took some beautiful black and white images of Heidi while they were here that weekend. Of course, he was working with a gorgeous subject, so that didn't hurt! It meant a lot to be able to share this neat experience with them. I know that it meant a lot to Heidi as well.
 
Heidi leaves in the fall to start a new adventure of her own, attending classes at BYU-Idaho. She is excited and admittedly nervous. She is going to do great, though. I am so excited for the next phase in her life.
 
We love you Heidi!

No comments: