Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tee Shirt Designer

You're Just My Type
 
 Last week I made some iron-on transfer shirts.
 
I'd rather be at Pemberley.
 
What can I say, I'm dorky like that.
 
Keep Calm, Write On
 
I've gotten several comments on them already, so I must not be the only dork out there. Too bad they probably won't last through very many washes.
 
typewriter keys
 
So then I decided to take my favorite image and start up a new tee shirt campaign for my writing group! Here is my lovely creation!
 
http://teespring.com/6chickswriting
Order your shirt HERE.
 
  I am super excited to launch this new tee shirt campaign with a new fun design! If you would like to order your own, please see the link attached to the image above. Featuring a vintage typewriter and a note saying, "You're just my type!" this is a fun way to show your love for the Six Chicks!

Shirts are available in women's sizes, as well as unisex, and offer a variety of styles. You can choose a V-neck shirt, hoody sweatshirt, or go for the traditional tee! As before, the shirts will be available for a limited time, so get yours today!

Super CUTE, and they are only $12! Plus free shipping if you have it delivered to me! I can't wait to get mine!!


No comments: