Monday, June 2, 2014

Beast Mode



Our family recently acquired a water ski boat, one which has been in the Stevens family for a long time. Unfortunately, we didn't have a vehicle which could pull the boat out to the lake, so we have been forced to rent a pickup every time we want to take it out on the water.

That problem has been resolved! This weekend we traded in our Kia minivan for a 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe. Eric was impressed with the overall condition of the vehicle, and the low miles which were on it. We feel like we got a pretty good deal on it.


Of course, the Tahoe is a lot larger vehicle than I am accustomed to driving. Eric teased me about its size, saying it was too big for me. When I drive it, he likes to refer to it as my Beast Mode.

I think that I am handling it just fine....a girl can get used to this much power on the road!

No comments: