Friday, May 16, 2014

San Juan Island Holiday

 
Lately all of my spare time has been consumed with finishing a story of mine that was being posted last week on our writing website. It was turning out so long, that it leaked into this week as well! At 17,500 words, it is the longest complete story that I have written to date, and I am proud of myself. I based it on my love for the San Juan Islands here in the Puget Sound. It is seriously one of my very favorite places to go, so I thought it would be fun to have a cute story take place on one of the islands.
 
As I read through the story, it reminds me of the beautiful sights and the tranquil atmosphere of the islands. It is a place to have fun, but also to escape the bustling craziness of life. Here is a link to the story that I wrote. I hope you enjoy it!
 
 
 

No comments: