Friday, May 16, 2014

Six Chicks Retreat

 Last weekend my writing group had a mini retreat. We met up at a local hotel, ate tons of food, and laughed A LOT. Funny thing was, that we actually got a lot accomplished! We passed a new series of stories around, getting them ready to be posted on our website in the near future. Watch out! Some of these stories have some zany twists and turns, while others are sweet and will bring a tear to your eye. I am so lucky to get to rub shoulders with these amazing ladies! I have learned so much from our writing group, seen improvement in my writing style, and made some bonds with these women that will never be broken. I am so blessed.
 
 The tee shirts that I designed for our writing group came in and I LOVE THEM!! I was so excited when my package came in the mail with these fun shirts in them! I ended up getting both a tee shirt and a hoody sweatshirt. Of course, I also ordered a custom case for my iPhone with the design printed on it as well. My family thinks I'm crazy. What can I say? When I get into something...I GET INTO SOMETHING!
 

No comments: