Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Perfect Night

We have some really great friends that we like to hang out with every chance we get. Last weekend we attended a temple session together then went out to eat afterwards, in celebration of Audrey's birthday. The Bodilys and the Schilatys were with us as well (just not pictured).
Audrey and Jason Sisco
Audrey is wearing the apron I made for her birthday present (in case you were wondering, tee hee!)



Last night I wanted to take Eric to a fun Indian restaurant -- the Clay Pit-- that my boss took us to, because Eric loves Indian food. I decided it would be fun to drag the Siscos along with us. They were a little unsure about trying out Indian food, but they were good sports!



We ended up having a fantastic time, of course! The food was out of this world good! Eric and I both decided it was the best Indian food that we've tried. I highly recommend the place.



After dinner we wandered around outside the restaurant to a few of the neighboring shops. We poked around a bit in Pier One, knocking over a huge metal spoon in the process (we're talking at least three feet long!), sending a clattering all over the store that brought the clerks running. We tried our best to not touch anything after that.



We also wandered into University Books. There was a display with some humorous gag-gift books that we had a good laugh over. I would try to explain what was in the books that made us laugh until we were seriously crying, but it would lose all its ridiculous humor. I'll just say that I was laughing so hard I was wanting to find a bathroom after that....



Along our meanderings we "happened" to find ourselves at Cold Stone Creamery, where we shared some outrageously overpriced and yet impossible to resist ice creams.


Overall, it was a perfect night!!!



1 comment:

Audrey said...

We need to do it again! Soon! We love you guys!