On this beautiful Easter Sunday, my thoughts are turned to my Savior Jesus Christ, his miraculous birth, life, ministry, and mission on the earth. I also think of the sacrifice he made for each of us, paying a debt that no other could pay, and in the process paving the way for each of us to return to live with God. And finally, the miracle of his resurrection, restoring to every son and daughter of God the hope of life after death.
I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ! It is because of him that I can start fresh every day with a new conviction to be better. It is because of him that I can have the comfort and peace I need through trials and sorrow. It is because of him that my family relationships will not end at the grave. It is because of him that I can be whole and clean. It is because of him that I will be able to live with my Father in Heaven again one day. I am truly grateful.





No comments:
Post a Comment