Saturday night was the regional Mormon Prom, held in Issaquah, about forty-five minutes away from Everett. Heidi went with a good friend, Drew Surowiec, who lives in Port Orchard. He is our babysitter's nephew, and he and Heidi have hung out several times when he visits his family here in Everett.
We found a really pretty dress online and had it custom-sized for Heidi.
Shoulder detail....
I took Heidi to a salon to have a fancy hairstyle done. It was a little crazy looking when the stylist was finished, so Heidi deconstructed it when we got home and did her own hair! It helped that the stylist added so much product to her hair, so it worked fine, but I think next time Heidi is on her own! She doesn't need any help!
My gorgeous girl.
I can't believe that she has gotten this old. Where has the time gone? She is such a treasure to me, and I have loved every minute watching her grow into a beautiful young lady!
Drew came to pick Heidi up and they exchanged flowers. He looks a little nervous about the pins...
What a cute couple!
Heidi made Drew's boutenierre with her Laurel class on Friday night. She did a great job!
Heidi and Drew went with a great group of friends to the dance. They had so much fun together! Half of them didn't know each other when the night started out since they were from all over the region, but by the end they were all great friends!
The group went to Buca di Beppo (Italian restaurant) for dinner and had a great time. Lots of yummy food!
The dance had a Pirate theme.
Heidi had such a great time with her friends! I am so glad that she gets to have these wonderful high school experiences with people who share her same values! It was a wonderful night!






No comments:
Post a Comment