Seventeen years ago today I gave birth to the cutest little button of a baby girl. She was so tiny, only 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Eric and I were both smitten immediately, and were in constant competition over who got to snuggle and love her. Now I have had the joy of watching her grow to be a beautiful, smart, generous, kind, talented, strong young woman. I am so proud of who she is and how she upholds her standards. She brings so much light and joy into our home. We have been so blessed to have her in our family!
 |
| We signed Heidi up with a local gym membership for her birthday. She got a bunch of cute workout clothes to show off! |
 |
| Heidi's Black & White Cake |
 |
| Yes, I was terrified that the paper flower in the center would catch fire! I started singing my own version of Alicia Keys: "This cake is on fi-ya!!" |
 |
Surprise inside: ZEBRA STRIPES!!!
Turned out AWESOME! |
 |
| I think the cake was a hit.... |
HaPpY BiRthDaY HeiDi!!
No comments:
Post a Comment