Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthdays

We had a couple birthdays this month.

Mine happened to fall on Mother's Day this year.  It was a great weekend!  Eric and the kids all spoiled me.  I picked out a new couch and comfy chair, which we are now all enjoying.


Eric decorated my cake.  Silly man, doesn't he know I'm 29, not 36!!!

Erica enjoyed her special day the week after mine.  I can't believe my baby is 3 years old!  The time has certainly flown!!  We celebrated her birthday at McDonald's with a huge Costco cake.  She selected what kind.....chocolate, of course!!  That's my girl!!! 

What a poser! :)  My beautiful new couch is shown here as well.

The hit of the party was her new bike!  It even came complete with a basket so she could give her new kitty a ride as well!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

So glad to hear you got spoiled and pampered for your day and Mother's Day! Birthday time is so fun and it sure looks like you both had a great one! Enjoy new furniture.