Elise has needed a haircut for a long time. I love her long hair. It is so pretty, but it is always in the way. I pretty much always have it back in a ponytail to avoid the hair-in-the-mouth lunch mess, not to mention the baby-fine snarls which are almost impossible to get out!
However, Elise is not the easiest client to work on. I am usually the hairdresser who is trying to chase her head around, chopping it shorter and shorter just trying to make everything even. This time I decided to let the pros do it!!
So Elise had her first professional haircut! I wish I had my camera with me, she was so cute sitting in that huge chair! And yes, the poor stylist had to do a lot of running around the chair, chasing her turning head. Don't worry, she got a big tip for it!
The picture doesn't do it justice. This is what it looks like after three hours of wrestling at church! Still pretty cute, though! She looks like the little French Madeline character in the children's book.

Erica had her share with the scissors as well! Only this time I braved it myself. She got some new bangs, a little too short I would say, but that's what happens when Mom resorts to doing it herself! I saved what came off, such perfect little curls! How I love them!

The picture doesn't do it justice. This is what it looks like after three hours of wrestling at church! Still pretty cute, though! She looks like the little French Madeline character in the children's book.
Erica had her share with the scissors as well! Only this time I braved it myself. She got some new bangs, a little too short I would say, but that's what happens when Mom resorts to doing it herself! I saved what came off, such perfect little curls! How I love them!
2 comments:
Aaaaaah, so cute:) I love both of their haircuts... they're just adorable!:)
Erica looks like a little 20s flapper with those bangs, I love it! And Elise just looks as cute as ever. Good move with reducing the potential for mess and tangle with that young one. She kind of looks like me when I had a bob! :)
Post a Comment