Yesterday we went to the Evergreen State Fair with some friends of ours, the Sisco family. It was a beautiful sunny day, which ended up getting pretty hot, but we had a lot of fun!
The kids got to choose three rides to go on. Here they are flying in the Cliff Hanger, which looked a little like hang-gliding.

My friend Audrey and I thought it would be fun to go on a ride together. This one looked a little daring, since it went so fast and hung you upside-down. Right away we were both wondering what on earth we were thinking getting on it!! It was terrifying! Almost the entire ride was upside-down, spinning you in circles. We screamed the entire time!

Good memories! I was shaking for a good five minutes after that!

This ride was called the Viper. It was a little too intense for Ethan! After they got off Heidi told us that before the ride had even started he was saying, "This was a bad idea! What was I thinking?" Then "I just know I am going to die! I'm sorry for everything I've done to you!" It's too bad we didn't have that conversation recorded for future blackmail!!

Erica loved seeing all the animals at the Fair. Here she was talking chicken-talk to them, a little known dialect except for one-year olds!
The kids got to choose three rides to go on. Here they are flying in the Cliff Hanger, which looked a little like hang-gliding.
My friend Audrey and I thought it would be fun to go on a ride together. This one looked a little daring, since it went so fast and hung you upside-down. Right away we were both wondering what on earth we were thinking getting on it!! It was terrifying! Almost the entire ride was upside-down, spinning you in circles. We screamed the entire time!
Good memories! I was shaking for a good five minutes after that!
This ride was called the Viper. It was a little too intense for Ethan! After they got off Heidi told us that before the ride had even started he was saying, "This was a bad idea! What was I thinking?" Then "I just know I am going to die! I'm sorry for everything I've done to you!" It's too bad we didn't have that conversation recorded for future blackmail!!

Erica loved seeing all the animals at the Fair. Here she was talking chicken-talk to them, a little known dialect except for one-year olds!










1 comment:
It sure looks like you had a wonderful time at the fair and did some fun things. i can't believe that Audrey and you went on that crazy ride. I think I would of been sick for sure. I bet you'll be laughing at that one for days, months and years. FUN! FUN!
Post a Comment