



'Twas the week before Christmas, with the lawn full of snow,
And I began to wonder where the whole year did go.
It's been a year full of blessings, and challenges too,
So I'll jot down a recap and send it to you.
Eric's always busy, the Elders' Quorum he leads,
He's so willing to serve and help meet other's needs.
My only complaint is wishing to see him more!
Heidi's our little lady, in 7th grade, it's true.
She loves playing in the Band with her flute that is new.
She's now in Young Women's, to all the activities she goes,
And she loves her new cell phone, as every teenager knows.
Ethan is a great reader and creator of things.
When he thinks no one is watching, he also loves to sing.
All over the house are his drawings of planes and sharks.
In October he was baptized, a new adventure he embarks.
Elise is learning to investigate and explore,
She's in every nook and cranny all over the first floor.
She had a few rough patches, with a hospital stay,
But she's as cheerful as ever, in her own special way!
Our newest addition is little Erica, so sweet.
She has her daddy's blue eyes, and is such a treat!
She's now seven months old and is learning to crawl.
To my delight she's a Mommy's Girl and I'm having a ball!
I am still both working and keeping up our home.
In my freetime I've discovered the internet to roam.
With four kids and a calling my days are always gone,
But I wouldn't give any of it up, the kids aren't kids long!
We hope that this note will bring you much cheer.
Overall it has been a fantastic year!
All our love we send you with hope it will be
A season of joy and a Christmas that's merry!

No comments:
Post a Comment