In April, twelve friends made the trek to Spokane to attend Deseret Book's Time Out for Women. My good friend Audrey and I organized the group of women for our now annual "Time Out." We had so much fun! We loaded up in three vehicles, drove the five hours, and roomed together in three adjacent hotel rooms. Talk about a major slumber party!
![]() |
| ALMOST all the girls....unfortunately two of our party left before we were able to take a group shot! |
The speakers and performers were all amazing! We all left feeling inspired and rejuvinated, ready to conquer the world through our many roles as women.
![]() |
| With my Aunt Andi Stevens. So fun to run into her at the conference! |
I had a pleasant surprise while there running into my Aunt Andi and five of my cousins, who came to the conference from Richland. It was so great to see all of them again!!! It made me wish I had my sisters and my mom there to share it with as well!
Time Out for Women is an event I look forward to every year, and I expect to continue the tradition of making it a Girls' Weekend as long as possible!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment