Today I was thinking about the year 2009. These are the things that stand out in my memories. These are the things that I love and want to always remember:
*listening to Heidi practicing the hymns on the piano.
*watching Erica learn to walk.
*watching Elise start to crawl.
*listening to Ethan read from the Book of Mormon.
*watching as Eric served so many, without a single word of complaint.
*watching the numbers drop on my scale by 25 pounds :)
*hearing Erica say "I love you!"
*watching Heidi as she lovingly nurtures her younger siblings.
*observing all the books my book club has read this year.
*listening to Elise's laughter as she played in the sand on the beach at Ocean Shores.
*watching Ethan's excitement over his new kite, and new-found kite-flying skills.
*cuddling with Eric, and having the chance to reconnect with him during our now-regular date nights.
*serving at the temple every month for our Ward Temple Nights.
*spending time with our families, who are never close enough.
*sharing intimate moments with my friends, and realizing that they are more of a blessing in my life than I could ever be to them.
*watching all four of my children as they have blossomed and grown so much! I am so proud of each of them!
I just know that 2010 is going to be just as amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment